Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Good Bye, Farewell, Adieu

Painted by my son, Owen Daniel 7 years old.
 Dear kind souls,

This will be my last blog entry in this space, in this home. After almost three years, I have decided to move on. For months I`ve been working on a new place to house my words, my paintings my dreams and everything in between.  It is quite fitting that I move at this time, on the cusp of a new birth year, as I am not the same person I was even 8 weeks ago. Change is good. Change is healthy. Change is imperative. The last 8 weeks have been very difficult, there has been great heartache for several reasons. But, I believe there has been great purpose for this. More than ever, I believe in the need to speak your truth--even the unspeakables.

 Unspoken truths are a muzzle on the soul with the whispers of your heart
 marking time by carving notches into its walls, 
like a forgotten prisoner of an innocent crime.

Thank-you from my whole heart for being part of this journey with me. I hope you will join me in my new digs. I have SO much to share with you in the next couple of weeks, about art, about writing, about stories. There are many new beginnings on the horizon. I CANNOT WAIT to unveil my NEW PRO WEBSITE! So please accept this last post as your invitation to my new home. I will be having an Open House on Thursday. Drop by whenever you can and rest assured, I will continue to speak my truth, by sharing my words, my paintings and my true stories. 

6 comments:

  1. Change is good. I look forward to following you where ever you go Danielle! xo samos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your heartache. I will certainly be joining you at your new site; your stories and art inspire me.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change is a necessary part of growing up! Who wants to be the same person after 40 years go by? There's A LOT of life that happens in that time. Embrace your growing and changing ... wrap your arms around the new you ... don't ever be afraid of change! So excited to see your new digs & your new perspective.

    GO DANIELLE GO!!!

    xox
    me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you post the link to your new site here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Yes! I will. I promise. I'm SOOOO excited for tomorrow!!!!! :)

      Thank-you all kind women! xoxox

      Delete
  5. See you there - can't wait to continue with you on your amazing journey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your words. I tuck them inside my heart pocket. xo