Thursday, November 1, 2012

Turning The Page

It's a new day!
I have been in my studio for hours at a time again...
Painting and painting some more.

I have added six new girlies in the shop already
and here is a peek into my latest little works which will be added tomorrow.

I have enjoyed painting cute again, surrendering to my inner child.

I'm gearing up for the Holiday Season
 preparing to drop off some new goodies at the Sudbury Art Gallery.

I'm also SO excited for this juried  local show.
It's like Santa's little workshop down here...

I also wanted to spill the beans that
 I've been working with some serious PROS since August
designing my NEW WEBSITE
that I hope to launch later this month...

So all in all, 
three cheers for turning the page!
A NEW month, 
a NEW beginning, 
and moving forward, one step at a time!

I hope you are all well in your parts of the world.
My prayers and thoughts are still with all those 
dealing with the aftermath of the Hurricane.
Big love from me to you.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new work, and that you are embracing your inner child. Feel that I've been doing the same after my art show, and have been painting animals again. Hope all is well. And yes, cheers to a new month and a new beginning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your words. I tuck them inside my heart pocket. xo